WITH PROPER MAINTENANCE YOU WILL EXTEND THE LIFE OF THE DECK TO IT’S MAXIMUM POTENTIAL.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR PROPER MAINTENANCE.
1. Normal maintenance should consist of a periodical washing, using a mild bio-degradable soap and water. Use a soft broom or scrub brush to remove any contaminants on the surface of the decking. Rinse the deck thoroughly after brushing. No solvents should be used to remove contaminants, as this may cause damage to the deck surface.
2. Planter boxes or flower pots should be moved every two months to allow the deck system to drain and thoroughly dry out. Planters draining onto the deck system may cause staining due to the organic materials in the potting soil. Plastic retainer rings or dishes should be used under all planters to protect the deck system from damage.
3. Carpet and any type of matting that contains a rubber backing should NOT be placed on the deck system.
4. Patio furniture should have large coasters or rubber pads to prevent indentation or tears in the deck surface.
5. When remodeling, or if the deck is damaged, contact WICR directly a 888-388-WICR (9427).
ALL WATERPROOF DECKS INSTALLED BY WICR MUST BE RE-SEALED EVERY 3 YEARS FOR BEST RESULTS. YOUR WARRANTY WILL DEFINE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPER MAINTNENACE OF YOUR PARTICULAR DECK SYSTEM.
CONTACT WICR, INC. (WICR) WITHIN 7 DAYS OF ANY EVENT WHICH DAMAGES THE DECK SURFACE OR DAMAGE IS FOUND. FAILURE TO CONTACT WICR IN WRITING WILL VOID ALL WARRANITES.
Wanke Industrial, Commercial Residential, Inc.
P.O. Box 1150
Cathedral City, CA 92235