Southern California's Premier Waterproofing, Deck Construction and Deck Repair Company
With offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Palm Springs to serve all of Southern California's waterproofing needs.
When you hire the team at WICR, Inc. to assist you with your industrial, commercial, or residential waterproofing and decking needs, you can benefit from the fact that we offer:
- More than 30 years of experience in the industry
- All of our crew leaders have worked for WICR, Inc. for more than a decade
- Each crew leader has received training from the major coating manufacturers
- We specialize in waterproofing
The history of our company dates back to 1979, when Fred Wanke founded Wanke Enterprises. In 1989, the company was named San Diego' business of the year. During this period, we completed a number of historical painting renovations, including the original light house at Point Loma, the Carriage House at the Hotel Del Coronado, and the roller coaster at Mission Beach.
In 1997, Mr. Wanke partnered with Bill Campbell to found WICR, Inc., and since then we have been providing the people of Los Angeles County - as well as Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County and Kern County - with a wide range of services including:
Call WICR, Inc. for reliable and professional services related to your deck. Schedule your inspection by calling (888) 388-9427!
What makes WICR, Inc. different?
WICR, Inc. boasts the following standards of excellence:
- We have installed more than 5 million square feet of quality waterproof coating over the course of our company' history
- We have a long list of satisfied customers
- In our pursuit of excellence, we do not cut corners
- We use 24-gauge sheet metal when industry standards only require 26-gauge sheet metal
- We offer full-soldered custom door pans uniquely tailored for each door, as well as custom mitered metal fabrications for the corners
- We have a proprietary slider door injection that effectively stops leaks in the threshold without having to remove the slider door. This leak repair technique can even be performed while it is raining.
We offer WICR, Inc. warranties on all of the work that we perform, and we use manufacturer-approved details to avoid costly mistakes and surprises. Our services range from deck coating and pool coating to waterproofing buildings as well as new constructions. Call our office today at (888) 388-9427 or email us to speak with our Los Angeles deck waterproofing and repair company.